Monday, April 30, 2007

Sweet Mail Surprise....


Well, what a sweet surprise I received in the mail last week! Thank you so much Colleen! I love everything and the boys love the lollipops:) The tin is lovely and the magnetic frames are perfect for holding ATCs. I already put Early Bird's in one:) The papers are perfect and will be put to good use too! If you haven't had a chance to stop by Colleen's blog, Frostings and Sparkles, please do so, it's very yummy and she has some new eye candy posted!


I really missed everyone last week. I am off to catch up on my comments and I wanted to thank everyone for their sweet comments. They really mean the world to me. Love, Jamie

10 comments:

FrostingsNSparkles said...

You are such a darling :) So glad it arrived, and I hope everyone in your house is doing well!

david santos said...

Thanks for you work and have a good week

FrostingsNSparkles said...

ooh, forgot to mention, the music paper is from Michaels, a quarter a sheet, can't beat it :D

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOO! What a treat! Looks like a treasure chest of goodies! Well you CERTAINLY deserve it dear Jamie! :) I always love stoping by your blog to see what's new. :)
*HUGS*

Pam Aries said...

Yay! You got groovy mail too! I a mrunning around trying to get caught up with everybody...and get the names back on my list! .Weee Weeeewwww! Thanks for hangin' in there!

Tricia said...

don't you just love mail!

that looks like the jackpot too!

thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment.
have a wonderful week. :)

blessings,

Anonymous said...

woo hoo you hit the motherload! So much fun receiving things in the mail!

Melissa said...

Hi Jamie-
Thanks for visiting my blog. You asked if I doodled the paislies... I did not, they are from stamps which I then colored in.

Hey! Looks like you got some wonderful goodies there!
Smiles-
Tootie

Lori said...

Glad you are back!! I love fun mail, beats the heck out of bills and stacks of "junk mail"!!

jessielavon@yahoo.com said...

hi darling,come see the party photos and send me yours to post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails