Friday, April 20, 2007

Perfectly Precious Piggy! and Introducing!.........











I received my "When Pigs Fly" sculpture from Lori yesterday. I can't begin to tell you the craftsmanship that went into the little fellow (I've decided he is a boy piggy:) He is so detailed and even has the tiniest, cutest curly tail that you don't even see unless you peek down into his nest. It's like a sweet surprise. He has his sweet little wings and his little fancy collar. He sits upon a box covered with ledger paper and German scrap and let me say I have never seen a box covered so well in paper. I don't know what her secret is, but it is flawless. I love the presentation. I love the art. I love the care and time that went into this piece. Thank you Lori. It will be cherished always. Love, Jamie
Also I received an email yesterday from Early Bird and she has made an ATC using the free image I posted last Tuesday. It is wonderfully beautiful and I get to trade it with her:) The coolest thing is she is new to making ATC's, but she has taken to it like a duck in water. She has even started her own craft blog, My Krafty Korner, where she can post her art. You can see the other ATC's she has made there. I am so very proud of her and her new found passion. Great Job Sweetie! Love, Jamie

8 comments:

Lori said...

YIPPEE!! I am so glad he arrived in one piece. He looks so much better in your pics!! My laptop was being wonky this AM so I am on my son's computer and I discovered something quite strange: I can see pics on your blog that don't show up on my laptop: "hanes bunny", the cure for plague from the back of your fridge, and several of your lovely art pieces. ?WEIRD?

Lori said...

I wonder: "What else have I been missing?" Any idea why this happens?

Jamie said...

Girl,you are asking the wrong Gal! I have no idea. If anyone knows please give us a holler. Jamie

Stash said...

totally cute!!!
love your artist features today!!
happy Friday!

Tammy said...

That little piggy is so cute!
Thanks so much for the linky love...you are a sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

Your designs are beautiful! I'm just discovering your work and I'm loving your blog! :) Kerri

Anonymous said...

Wooo that looks like it would be soooo much fun to make! I bet Lori had a wonderful time putting it together! It is fantastic!
I love the ATC card! I have only made one so far...but am thinking about getting into them. I hope your friend sticks with it. She is very good at it!
You must be sooo excited getting to trade with her!!! WOOO HOOOOOO!
*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love all of the eye-candy on your blog! I could visit and browse for hours! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails