Sweet Fran Welch at Ethereal Art tagged me to share 8 random facts/habits about me on the blog. As much as I love to ramble, and you know I do, it was a hard assignment. So here are my random things:
- I always eat one thing at a time on my plate. I don't mix my food. I start with my least favorite thing and always save my favorite thing for last.
- I can imitate the cry of a newborn baby with scary precision. Just ask Cheryl. I gave her New Mommy flashbacks!
- I question what I am doing with this whole art thing about a million times a day.
- I am a caretaker, nurturer type person and I am learning to put my needs first a little bit each day.
- I can't whistle.
- I am a voracious reader and I read my favorite books over and over and over:) They are comfortable, like old friends.
- I was a second grade teacher for 10 years before I had children. I love to teach and the beginning of the school year is hard for me because that's when I miss it the most.
- I had my tonsils removed when I was fifteen and again when I was 34 after they GREW BACK!
I apologize for being absent lately on your blogs. Please know that even if I am not commenting I have been thinking of all of you daily. I have been getting ready to open an ETSY store and share some of my wonderful vintage things with you. I can't wait!