Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Congratulations Nancy!!!!!....Other Free Image....

I want to thank Nancy from Vintage Papers for giving me the "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award. You are so sweet Nancy! When you get a chance run on over to her blog and see her art pieces featured in the new August/September issue of Somerset Studios magazine. Now THAT rocks!!Here are the rest of the girls from yesterday. There are two missing, but I will scan them in later:)

Collage done on wood base with vintage eggs, vintage letter and vintage image reprint, acrylics, distress ink and matte gel medium.
I realized yesterday that I never used my own free images!!! I'm going to start. They're free, right? LOL! I would like to thank Cheryl from Stash Studios for finding those awesome egg prints and the antique letter circa. 1875 for me. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fantastic use of your eggs! i LOVE when someone takes a popular icon (the eggs) and breathes a whole new life into them!

Anonymous said...

Oh m'gosh, egg-loons! How fancy! I love this! And congrats on being such a rockin' blogger toooooooo!!!

Susan Tuttle said...

Those eggie balloons are just darling--so creative!!

Susan
xo

Sue said...

I love it. It makes me smile and shouldn't art lift our spirits?

The Feathered Nest said...

Jamie! I love her and her balloon eggs!! What a great idea ~ you are so, so talented. Have you submitted to Somerset yet?? xxoo, Dawn

LindaSonia said...

Oh my, I am in love with vintage looking eggs!!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your well deserved award!!! i love how you pull past and present together!

Anonymous said...

what a fantastic idea! love the egg-ballons too :) so beautifull!!

Lila Rostenberg said...

Nice work with the little girl..your own free image!
Congratulations on your award!!!

FrostingsNSparkles said...

You are totally a rockin blogger! You always have the bestest pictures too :D

Vintage Papers said...

this is just the cutest ever! how clever and adorable!

Anonymous said...

I found you through a link from Nancy. What gorgeous work and images you have here. And thankyou so much for the 'freebies'.
Love these egges...great composition.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails