Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Free Image Art Pieces.....Mail Goodies....Thanks To All.....

Look at this sweet cigar box assemblage piece by the talented Miss Sue whose blog is called When I Get Around To It. I LOVE that name girl! Thank you so much for using the image in your art. I can't tell you how thrilling it is for me to see it in an art piece. Thanks sweetie!
I also got a special ATC from super talented Mrs. Nancy Maxwell James of Vintage Papers. It came in it's own handmade card and was made using one of my free images. What a sweetheart Nancy is to share that with me. I love them both Nancy!

Well, today is also devoted to all (all of you!)the wonderful artists out there who inspire and make my heart go pitter-pat:) I have some lovely things to share that the mailman brought me during my vacation. I'll start with the super talented Miss Lori from Faerie Window! Boy, does she spoil me. This is my consolation prize and console it did! Look at those sweet art pieces. Her talent, attention to detail and craftsmanship is above none! Thank you so much for your support and friendship sweetie!


Next, the fabulous Corey Moortgat at Corey Moortgat-Collage Artist sent this wonderful package of goodies as a thank you to me and I love every piece of it!!! Thank you so much Corey. I can't wait to use them in my art!

This wonderful piece of art was purchased from the very talented Tricia Scott at A Little Birdie Told Me. Not only did I receive this wonderful beeswax collage (I love those eyes) I also received some fabulous goodies from Tricia. Thank you so much for inspiring me Tricia!
I also was thrilled to see some very wonderful pages from a 1912 book called The Book of Knowledge on her ETSY site. I bought these because my copy of the book (see photo above:) is not so great and I love the print of the dolls from around the world. (see photo below:)



Colette Copeland of A Bird In The Hand who makes wonderful fabric art, collage art and even paints:) She is a dear and this is the sweet cabinet card assemblage I purchased from her. I love how she wrapped it in fabric and the sweet Thank You tag. Wonderful work Colette! And last, but not least! This is the beautiful piece I purchased from the super talented Linda Harre from Studio Stuff. I have been in love with it ever since I first saw it in Somerset Studio magazine. Linda has so much beauty in her and it comes out in her art. Thank you Linda!

11 comments:

Artifax said...

Glad you had such a nice visit with your Mom!

What fabulous, fabulous goodies!! Can't wait to see all your "arting" with your new supplies!

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Holy smokes you hit the mother lode...look at all that goodness. I am constantly amazed at the talent and wonders that abound around blogland! Lucky you!
XOXO

Sue said...

Thanks for the kind words and for posting the pic of my cigar box Jamie.
What awesome goodies you have! There really are so many talented people around. I am never hungry for inspiration as it is everywhere in the blogs.

Pam Aries said...

You got MAIL! And a lot of it..and a lot of cool mail! ha! Isn't it fabulous to be on the receiving end of it all! Whee!

lindaharre said...

Jamie......Thank you so much for posting a pic of your and my artwork....ha..ha! I know what you mean about the buying and making cycle. I too buy more than I create! Not a good thing.........I keep putting myself on a diet, but somehow those wonderful little goodies keep popping out in front of me...like today my daughter and I happened on to a garage sald and Estate Sale! Well.....of course....we had to stop! found some good stuff too:D

Lori said...

lots of goodies, wow!!! i can actually see most of the pics today {why???} and everything looks great!!! ooh lah lah sends her regards and she is anxiously awaiting her trip to live with you...she wants you to teach her the two step...

Tricia said...

jamie, you are the sweetest! i am sending a hug all the way to texas!
i am so glad you liked your goodies. and boy oh boy aren't you a lucky one to have so much new art to play with!
:)

Vintage Papers said...

Jamie
you sure have some goodies to play with! can't wait to see what you create. Also - I am super jealous that you have a piece by Linda Harre - awesome one at that! ENJOY!

Lara Berch Tutorials said...

Hi Jammie. Thanks for the compliments on my site and exchanging. I have linked to you on my site.
Sincerely
Lara

A bird in the hand said...

Thank YOU, honey!!

Anonymous said...

"Thank you so very much for visiting me and leaving a sweet comment. Glad you liked it, and hope you have a lovely Weekend!!

Hugs,
Jeannene

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails