Thursday, April 12, 2007

Artwords Entry....

Susan Tuttle has a wonderful site called Artwords where she posts a word every week and you get to express it through your art. I just discovered it last week. This week the word is chair. I've been mulling over it over and thinking on it and finally figured it out. I was thinking how utilitarian chairs are and that turned into what's my favorite chair and that turned to what's the most important thing I have ever used a chair for and that lead to rocking my babies to sleep at night. Sooo...here is it is. I know they are small, but those are the words to Brahms Lullaby. Oh, and don't make fun of my chicken scratch!

6 comments:

Kathrine said...

Hi Jamie,

Got you comment and wrote you back on my blog. Thank you, yes you may link me and I will link you too. Love your blog & artwork. Sooooo beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love that! The whole idea... the reason you chose the kind of chair, the lullabye and even your handwriting is great with it!

Corey said...

Oh, I really love this piece and the sentiment behind it! Gorgeous! And funny enough, I just ran into that alphabet scrapbook paper (that matches Noah's curtains) the other day and got some myself!

Tricia said...

jamie, this is so creative!!! love it!

FrostingsNSparkles said...

That is so clever!! *claps* I love your chair!

Lori said...

Jamie, this is so wonderful!! I love how you incoporated the lullaby into your design, VERY SWEET!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails