Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Journaling and New Stuff for ME!!!...

Journal page using magazine images, decorative paper, acylics and charcoal.
Here is my Easter present to myself. We had a very dark and beautiful comforter before, but it was the MOST uncomfortable, scratchy thing ever. I love the new quilt and its Springy colors. I got it at Target and I am going to have to totally redo the decor of the bedroom because it was all browns and blacks before. Yeah!! Project!! Just what I need:)
Ok, I went in the garage and pulled a bunch of stuff the decorator didn't like and brought it back into the house. I think it will work with the new quilt. Plus, it was free:)

1 comment:

Mippie said...

Fabulous new bedding!!! And that journal page?? Wonderful!! xo-Melfie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails