Friday, March 30, 2007

Mail Treasures......


Look at the lovely jar faery that came in the mail today!!! I purchased this from the very talented Mrs. Kelli Perkins at Ephemeral Alchemy. I LOVE her site and all the wonderful art she has posted. I hope she doesn't mind me gushing on about her, but I am awed by her collage art and fiber art. She has "mad art skills":) Just think I never would have met her if it wasn't for the One World, One Heart Giveaway (she was one of my winners!). Another much earned thanks to Lisa! Then to make the day even better I was the receiver of a RAK from Kelli too! It is an incredibly generous sampling from her stash of goodies. Hand dyed cloth, ribbon, ephemera, vintage buttons, beautiful paper and a little bit of everything else! Thank you so much!!! Does this mean I have to learn to sew? LOL!



4 comments:

Pam Aries said...

don'y ya jusy LOVE being a part of the bloggie arty world! It is the best ! I have met so many groovy people from the giveaways! Like YOU! I love those jar faeries..I saw them in Somerset Studio mag and want to make some!

Pam Aries said...

dang..sorry about the typos in my comment before......I use the hunt and peck method of typing..and it doesn't always work..ha!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh how lovely! How inspirational it is to see your blog. :) Thanks for sharing all of this. :)
*HUGS*

Kelli Nina Perkins said...

You have a lovely knack for display that makes things look much grander than they are! I'm so glad the goodies made it safely. I got mine too and WOW. I LOVE the ledger--a whole one and it's MINE ALL MINE! And the bunny tags are absolutely wonderful--they're hanging in on my studio bulletin board for inspiration. Thanks so much! I love everything :) Kelli

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails