Thursday, March 01, 2007

Awakening...

Computer savvy I am not, but I will give this a try. My little corner of Texas is having a beautiful beginning to Spring. We are spending as much time outside as we can to soak it all in. The boys and I have been looking for signs that winter is ending and Mother Nature is not disappointing us. Everything seems to be budding and turning green. We rode to school this morning with the windows down so we could hear the birds singing and feel the wind. Wonderful start to our day! Here's a wonderful start to your day with a link to Stash Studios. Be ready to feast your eyes on Ugly Betty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your site! So glad you've (finally) entered the blogging sphere. Welcome, my friend. Butter cookies and warm punch are being served in the other room. ;)

Anonymous said...

Silly me, I forgot to sign my comment. I haven't slept since yesterday...take a wild guess why. *smirk*

Oh, here's something funny to kick off your week:

This is a mock-documentary about knitters vs. crocheters called "Wooly Bullies." Hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZcUjYpjKZs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails