Monday, March 30, 2009

Running In And Running Out....









Just running in to post some digital work to get it off my desktop:) I have some really special FITs for you tomorrow and a favor to ask you gals who use digital collage sheets. I am making some for the store, but I would really love some practice in sending them through the email and getting some feedback on print quality, etc. So if you are willing to help me out I would love your email address so I can send you some sheets early next week. My email is: askarteology@yahoo.com


Thanks so much Ya'll!

Love, Jamie

6 comments:

Lori said...

those are really cool Miss Texas!!!

Linda Cain said...

Beautiful, beautiful work!

Linda

Tina said...

These are nice lookin'..love the little bit of words~

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Oooh! Such lovely images Jamie! Beautifully done, missy!


I'll email and be a tester! How fun!
marsha

Tacey said...

What lovely images, Jamie. I especially like the one with the brick..very cool!

vintage wil said...

Beautiful work Jamie !!
.
look on my blog i have a Award for you.
Wil

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails