Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A FIT That's Fit for Your Mother...I'm Special...Thank You Guinea Pigs...

There are two photos for today's FIT. The first is a photo from France from the late 1800's. This sweet cutie has wiggled right out of one of her black stockings. I love how she is looking right into the camera. What an adult look for such a tiny thing!

The next FIT photo is included for Mother's Day coming up. It really is such a sweet moment captured between Mother and Child. I love the christening gown the little one is wearing and the proud look on Mother's face. I forgot to add yesterday that the baby's name is Hazel Louis Denny and she is 5 months old. So SWEET!!
Why am I special you ask? Well, it's because I am now the owner of an original art piece, "Maude and the Lucky Bug", from Tumblefish Studio. Wonderful artist Miss Marsha Jorgensen created the most vibrant and special collage piece using sweet Maude from the FIT images. I was lucky enough to grab it from her awesome ETSY shop and I LOVE it so much!!!! She hand colors her collage elements and they are truly works of art. Although this is my first piece from Marsha I know it won't be my last. If you haven't already visited Marsha's blog then get ready to be blown away by her creative moxie. You must be warned though, she is quite addicting:)

Maude and the Lucky Bug . . .Copyright by Marsha Jorgensen 1/23/09
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all the brave souls who fell into my trap...I mean, volunteered to help me with my digital collage sheets. LOL!! I will begin emailing them at the beginning of next week. It is not too late to send me your email at askarteology@yahoo.com
I am looking forward to your feedback. The good and the bad:) Love, Jamie

7 comments:

Lori said...

what great fits!!! i LOVE that little baby, i think that is the cutest yet!!! what a little muffin...i like your piece from tumblefish...very cute!!!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Thank you, my sweet Jamie, for all of the kind comments. You are TOO kind to me. I appreciate your never-ending enthusiasm and encouragement (and flattery!) more than you know!

You offer the cutest pix to us out of pure ol' generosity. Thank you These are yummy!
marsha

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

eewww..you lucky duck!! I love Marsha's work too!! See you soon!!!

mendytexas said...

I wanted to stop by and say HI!! I love your beautiful blog! :)mendy

Cindy said...

What wonderful pics...love that gown too. And I'm such a big fan of Marsha's work. I love her journal pages and all. She is so talented!

-c

Stacy/Creativemuse said...

These are the cutest pics! I adore them all I have a few baby pics You may have inspired me to share some I'm still new at this blogging thing! I was wondering what are you doing with emailing digital collage sheets and feed back? is that from your etsy store or some new invention you are doing? I was shopping at moth to a flame and saw the wonderful banner you made for her> Really lovely work! Do you have anymore of that lovely Script paper from your owoh give away? I adore that and am unable to find any around here.
Warmly,
Stacy~Creativemuse

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5023227
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52895107@N00/
http://creativemusewhereinspirationsflourish.blogspot.com/

Donna, The Decorated House said...

Hi Jamie~
It is so good to hear that James is doing better.
You are so sweet to offer your photos. I just copied a few and I'll be sure to let you know when I use one. I have a stack to use yet!

Have a great day!
Donna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails