Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FITS For Everyone!!!..Thank You to Everyone Too:)...

You guys are so awesome!!!! Thank you so so much for all your congratulations and sweet words yesterday. Now. Get over here and start packing!! LOL!!! I packed all day yesterday. My husband said it will take about a thousand boxes for all my "dodads" and 10 for everything else. Ha. Ha. It won't be over 995 I am sure. Men exaggerate so much;)

Here are the FITS for today and last week. Thank you for being so patient! Love you guys! Jamie
I love this little cutie. The thing that drew me to this photo was the female photographer that took it. I have researched her, but haven't found any information yet. They were very rare in the late 1800's. A real modern lady!

She is so proud of her dress!!! I love this candid backyard photo. She is too precious.
These are two of the first Seeborn egg plates in my collection. I wish that they had not been trimmed so badly. They are still lovely.

Now these cuties are too sweet for words! I believe that they are Fraternal Boy (left) and Girl (right) twins. I love their matching outfits and their hair.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!!!! Love, Jamie

18 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

Oh congrats on your house, Jamie ! That is so exciting ! Moving is a lot of work, but I so love arriving in a new place and setting everything up so it feels like home !
These FITs are great - I love the little one with the dress - reminds me of my neice Kate who is always showing up her newest word "pretty".
Happy Packing !

Terri Kahrs said...

Fabulous pics! Just take time out to breathe! Good luck with all of the packing! Hugs, Terri

Laurie said...

I would if I could, Jamie, I love to pack! And unpack! I know, I'm nuts...

So happy for you! Gorgeous photos!

TheresainMS said...

Great news on the house; I'm so excited for y'all!! Enjoy setting up the new one and hope everything goes smooth as can be. Love these FIT's! Stay on track best you can ;-)

Lori said...

packing...ugggh...i feel for you Miss Texas...but how exciting the unpacking will be...when you start feathering your new nest...what sweet FITs you found for today...i love the little dresses on the twins, that trim goes on forever...too cute!!!

Corey said...

Hi Jamie! I got your package of planters a couple days ago-THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! All adorable! A couple of them broke a bit in shipping (surprisingly, because you packed them so well), but no problem-I was able to glue them back together! You are too generous, and I can't wait to see the baby cards you mentioned!

And a big congrats to you on your new house-sounds like it will be a quick, fun process for you!

House of Hullabaloo said...

Wow Jamie! Congratulations on your new home! Lucky you not to have to keep the house you are selling clean. I believe the saying that housework makes you ugly! I love your picture of "Sarah"! I have never seen anything like it!

K said...

thanks so much for the wonderful images!

Cindy said...

Congrats on the home purchase! Wonderful news indeed! I know you will be excited to get moved in and get settled! Great pics too!

-c
yapping cat

Unknown said...

I hope your move is going well.

Unknown said...

Hi Jaimie! How's the moving going?

Sugar Lump Studios said...

the images are just darling Jamie...thank you so much! good luck packing!

Terri Morse said...

Oh Jamie, I'm so happy for you! It's the most wonderful feeling isn't it? The best thing about packing everything up is the unpacking in your very own home. You get to enjoy your treasures and they're new all over again when you see them in your new place. I hope you and your family will have many happy and healthy years in your new nest. Thanks so much for all the lovely pictures. Hugs, Terri

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your house Jamie! Best of luck to you and your family! Amy :)

Charlene said...

Jamie you luck girl finding your dream house & being able to move in without the hassle of selling the other one!!!! Congrats! And I hope you have a blast decorating & enjoy the process not just the results.

I don't know which of the children FIT's I loved the most. THANK YOU!

Amy said...

fantastic image's..thank you sooo much

Jann said...

Wonderful images, thank you for sharing them! And good luck with your new house!

Jann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails