Saturday, February 06, 2010

Free Image Tuesday on a Saturday:)...

Tintype image from the late 1800's.  Approximately 2 by 3 inches. in size.  What a hat, huh?


Sweet Big brother and Sister cabinet card.  The verso (back) of this card states:"Instantaneous Portraits of Children A Successful Specialty"


These three lovelies are siblings.  George, Frances and Elizabeth.  There is no last name written.  These CDVs are from Liverpool and date from the 1860's.


The Fine print:  FIT images are free for you to use in your mixed media collage and digital artwork.  I would love to see what you create:)  They are not to be used in collage image sheets for sale or image CDs for sale.   All materials shared on this blog are from my own personal image collection. 

12 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Thank you for your generousity!
I know I will use them! I will keep you posted!

Terri Kahrs said...

Thank you, Jamie! These are awesome! Hugs, Terri xoxo

peggy gatto said...

I just finished painting your lovely lady!
Posted to my blog with link to you!

Anji Johnston said...

I wondered where you were!!! Thanks so much for these Jamie - I am itching to do something new and love these new images. You are a star!
Take care Anji

Dorthe said...

Hi, and thanks for your sweet comment,

And THANKS for your gift here, love them.

Dorthe

Lori said...

ohmygosh!!! i LOVES that hat, it is spectacular...love the sweet bro and sis too, they are adorable!!!

Andrea said...

Love the woman in the hat!! Looking forward to using her in my art!

Martina said...

Thank you very much! The freebies are gorgeous!

{oc cottage} said...

Thank you! Those are wonderful!

m ^..^

Anne Lorys said...

My favorite is the last one...."Elizabeth Madeline"...what a countenance she has! :-)

And thank you so much for your comments on my "burnout" post, every visit and comment means so much to me!

XO,
Anne

K said...

thanks for sharing these great images!

Gerushia's New World said...

Jamie,

Wouldn't it be fun to sit down and look through each other's photo collection?

I adore the photo of the two children, mainly because the little one is bare-foot.

Kim
Gerushia's New World

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails