Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sweet Baby Mine FIT...


I love this little one sitting up so big in his or her chair. Those chubby little hands and chubby little cheeks. I've been having baby fever for a few weeks. I can't have anymore babies, but knowing that almost makes it worse. My husband is having it too and walks around saying, "We don't have any little babies in the house anymore." He only says that because he didn't get up for night feeds:) I'm sure having the summer with the boys home all day will cure me pretty quick! LOL!!!!

6 comments:

Charlene said...

Thank you for sharing the FIT. She is so adorable. And I do love those chubby little hands. Yes, having the kids home for the summer is a SURE FIX! It is so wonderful when they are grown & have little ones of their own & then you get to spoil them & sned them home. Enjoy each season of your life!

Vintage Papers said...

I love your sweet image! thank you for sharing it. I understand about "baby fever"...but I think that grandbabies may be in the "near future" and that is a pleasant thing to help! :)
Have a great Tuesday!

Unknown said...

The baby is a little cutie . Dido on grand babies. I have a great nephew and niece and am crazy about them My Mom is have the time of her life too . julie

Gail said...

Love the latest FIT! Thanks so much for your talent and generous spirtit, you rock!!!!

Carole said...

What a sweet image.

Thanks for visiting my blog. You should give inchies/twinchies a try. They can be addicting. And it's a challenge to see what and how much can fit into such a small space. ;)

Laurie said...

Very sweet. I get baby fever frequently. I so look forward to having my son home for the summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails