Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Free Image Tuesday...Sweet Siblings...


They are so sweet that I just want to pinch those cheeks!!!  He seems so protective of her.  I am an only child and have always wondered what it would have been like to have a brother or a sister.  Then, on rainy days, when both the boys are stuck inside arguing over one thing or another I think maybe it wasn't so bad;)

This is a lovely cabinet card photo from the late 1800's.  All photos used in the Free Image Tuesday series are cherished images from my personal collection.  Please feel free to use this image on your artwork.  We would a love a link back to see what you create:)  Love, Jamie

Quote of the Day:

"Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring, quite often the hard way."
~Pamela Dugdale

"It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea."
~Dylan Thomas 

5 comments:

Terri said...

Thanks for the freebie, Jamie and these quotes are perfect!

The Feathered Nest said...

Thank you so much sweet girl!!!! You know I love your FITs!! I do hope we get to meet in March...I'm getting my kits ready now :) Hope you are doing wonderful dear friend, hugs and love, Dawn

suziqu's thread works said...

So glad I stumbled and ended up here on your blog. I love so much your images and thank you so much for sharing your personal collection with us here. Hopefully soon you may see some in my mixed media creations.
I will now follow.
Art with heart,
Suzy

Ann said...

beautiful image!! thank you so much!!!

Kim Mailhot said...

So cute !
And I love the Dylan Thomas Quote !
Happy Thursday !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails