Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Free Image Tuesday...And Here's to a Very Happy New Year!...

Did you have a lovely Christmas?  I hope so.  We did and we are still eating Christmas ham!  LOL!  I am about ready for something different.  Happy 2012!!!!  I was ready for the old year to be gone and a new fresh one to arrive.  One full of promise and new adventures.  I am taking a mixed media online workshop with  Traci Bautista.  I miss getting my hands dirty and playing with my art supplies:)  Here is a sweet winter image for you to use in your artwork.  I would love for you to share what you have created with us.  Love, Jamie


5 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Jamie,Super sweet image!! Thank you!! and please share with us what you make in your class...I just love getting my hands dirty too!!! heehee,Big Hugs,Cat

VS said...

This baby is adorable sweet girl!!! I love his happy smile!
You know I'm such a huge fan of your digital art...you never cease to amaze.
Miss you too, I need to start visiting more in the New Year...I don't know where all the time goes, it just seems to go...know what I mean?
Big Hugs & a New Year filled with Laughter & Love...
Smiles,
Susie

Lisa said...

Jamie,
Happy New Year to you too! What a sweet baby,I'm saving him to my empty cabinet card file. On new years eve my computer died taking my entire hard drive with it!!! Hoping 2012 goes better.
Are you doing vendor night at the PC March event? You need to. Dawn is for sure teaching & wants to meet you so bad. Karla, Beth, me & some others will be there too. Think it's going to be really good. Hope to see you!
Lisa

Tami said...

Happy New Year, Jamie! I wish only the very best for you and your family! I'm excited about your class and would love to see what you create :) I know it will be awesome :) Hope all is well and thanks so much for the adorable image!
Hugs and love,
Tami

Evy said...

You know so well how to make travel souls through your art, it is grand!
That 2012 is of the happiest and most creative for you, a blessing for all your family!

Beautiful day

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails